Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Starting off with no home and little facilities to what is now a top class pitch and magnificent dressing rooms at Old Church Park has indeed been a great achievement. The club is now catering for up to 50 players and also has close ties with the schoolboys and youth sections in the town.

The club was founded in 1981 when a number of Cobh based players who were playing with College Corinthians decided to form their own local team. The name Cobh Wanderers was taken from the Cove Wanderers club which existed from the mid 1920’s to the 1940’s.That clubs colours of black and amber were also adopted as the colours of the new club.

error: Content is protected !!